Vision Plan Information
You'll automatically have vision coverage through Aetna VisionSM Preferred when you enroll in the medical plan.
Choose from over 110,000 vision providers across the country. This includes neighborhood eye doctors, as well as your favorite retail chains – many who offer night and weekend hours:
• LensCrafters® • Pearle Vision® • Target Optical®
• Independent Provider Network • CVS OpticalTM
Coverage is available for routine eye exams, frames, lenses, prescription sunglasses, and contact lenses. A routine, in-network eye exam obtained through Aetna Vision Preferred has a $20 copayment.
Even the products and services that aren’t covered are discounted when you visit a participating vision provider.
You can save on:
- Additional pairs of eyeglasses and sunglasses
- Lens options not covered by the plan like anti-reflective, polycarbonate, scratch and UV protection
- Eyeglass chains, cases, and other accessories
- Digital eye imaging - a diagnostic tool to identify many eye diseases
Save again and again. There’s no limit to how often you can use your discounts!
*Aetna Vision Preferred data as of September 1, 2021.
Search the network for vision care providers
Here’s how to find network eye doctors in your area: