Find a Vision Provider
Search the network for vision care providers
Here’s how to find network eye doctors in your area:
- Visit the DocFind® provider directory and follow the prompts to enter your search criteria
- Enter your home location (zip, city, county or state)
- Then, in the “Select a Plan” section, choose the medical plan and click the "Continue" button to start your search
- You can either conduct a manual search or simply click on the "Vision" link in the "Find what you need by category" section
- After you enroll, log in to your member website first for a quicker and easier search. It fills in your plan information for you.
- You can also call Member Services at 1-877-973-3238 for help.